Milford Water Works Marker Detail

The Village of Milford has had its own water works since 1895 and still has an independent water treatment and distribution system today. Milford’s water is drawn from several wells around the Village and held in two large storage tanks - one on Summit at First Street and one on South Main.

The Water works have apparently always been down at the Central Parks area, where they are today.


The MHS plaque at the Water Works marker

Back to the Interpretive Signage Page                                                              Home