Milford Historic District Contributing Buildings (continued)

Detroit Street. Non-Contrib.


133- First Baptist Church of Milford. Brick church building.  1967



Summit Street, Non-Contrib.


East


117- One-story  wood frame house. West end of Hibbard Tavern, which is next door to west. Moved to present site in 1860’s. Burned and extensively remodeled.   1836-38


Bennett Street, Non-Contrib.


427- Story-and-a-half wood frame, aluminum-sided side-gabled house. Two dormers in roof front. Attached garage.  1984

437- One-story brick side-gabled house. Gable across front.  1956

Back to Historic Distinct Page                                                               Home